Ontario Opens Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
The home of the majestic Niagara Falls, Ontario is known for its scenic beauty. On top of it, it offers its residents world-class education, healthcare insurance, and an enhanced lifestyle. All of this makes Ontario a dream destination to work and stay in.
If you are someone who has dreamt of living and working in Ontario, now is your chance to grab that opportunity. You can apply for the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream. To get a job under the same, you only need a Canadian visa and take up your choice of stream and in-demand occupations. Also, you need to meet the criteria of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
Before you apply for a visa and move toward your dream, let us walk you through all the details and processes.
What is ONIP or Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program?
The ONIP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program) comes under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), run by the state of Ontario. This program comprises three immigration streams. They board foreign nationals who have secured job offers from popular employers in the province’s workforce.
Hence successful applicants of the Ontario employer job offer stream will be a part of the official provincial nomination addressed from Ontario. This provincial nomination makes the applicant eligible to become a permanent citizen of the country.
What is Employer Job Offer: In-Demand skills?
Under this, semi-skilled workers who have received an employment offer from an Ontario employer can immigrate to Canada.
Here both the employer must meet some conditions with the job offer and the employee must have specific requirements to qualify for the post by producing past work experience documents.
Ontario employer job offer: In-demand skills stream list
Finished meeting the Canadian work visa consultants? Then its time that you get some knowledge about the various in-demand jobs that Ontario offers in the Industrial and Agricultural sectors you can apply for;
- Nurse assistants, hospital attendants, and patient service acquaintances
- Home support workers & related occupations (except housekeepers)
- Residential and commercial installers and contractors
- Transportation truck motorists
- Heavy machinery operators (except cranes)
- General farm workers
- Nursery and greenhouse employees
- Garnering employees
- Construction trades labourers
- Industrial butchers, meat cutters, poultry preparers, associated workers
Eligibility and Documents for the employer job offer: In-demand skills stream
So you’ve got your offer letter falling under one of the categories above. Then it’s time to apply to the In-Demand Skills Stream of the OINP by scanning and uploading the following documents with your application;
It’s an attestation form that must be duly signed and submitted on the same date while uploading your application to the ONIP.
2. Identity documents
- Attach a clear recent photograph in your application that’s the same in your passport or visa.
- Upload your passport (all pages), including the pages containing Canadian visas and stamps. This is the same if you’re migrating as a family.
3. Job offer documents
A copy of your current or previous status in Canada provided by the IRCC and CBSA must be submitted. And it includes;
- Work permits
- Study permits,
- Temporary resident visas
4. Documents supporting work history
You must submit a signed employer form inclusive of the position vacant and the business, even if it’s an advertisement. Also, you must provide the;
- Less than 6 months job offer signed by you & your employer printed on the business letterhead
- Job title
- National Occupational Classification (NOC) code
- The wage
- Duties and responsibilities
- Number of hours per week and the weeks of work per year
- Number of days/ weeks of vacation
- Employment start date
- If working, then the recent 2 pay slips have to be uploaded
5. Education documents
Upload documents of your secondary school diploma and/or transcripts proving your education is equivalent to a Canadian diploma.
6. Language test results
- For English and French tests, need to be CLB 4 or above in all abilities
7. Updated Resumé
Along with this, you must produce your intention to reside in Ontario. Hence consult some best work visa consultants.
The Employer Job Offer: In-Demand kills is helping foreign nationals to immigrate to their dream country. With proper documentation and a Canadian visa, you are not far away from living and working in Ontario.